Sunday, August 5, 2012

What happened this weekend...

My Saturday:

I was at Dusit Hotel for my IELTS exam and I pray that I pass the test, please God... After the exam, strolled around Forever 21 (of course) and was able to get 4 pairs of earrings at P90 each, super cheap!


After that, I decided to have lunch at Foodchoices G4, I picked the Lechon Sisig meal at Hecky's Lechon. I enjoyed the food 'coz it was spicy, yumyum! Isn't it obvious, a big smile across my face haha!



Next, I window shopped around the Landmark while waiting for my hubby dear. I bought 2 rings haha! I just love finding bargains! I got tired and remembered my craving for Twister Fries with Coke Float at Mcdo, oh yes, how i missed this!




Finally, hubby came to my rescue as I was beginning to feel tired. We went to King Philip G5 for my mom's tailored pants. There even was an event and we saw Megan Young. Then, we met up with our friends Karen, Chato and Ings who just came from the Lasalle-UST game at SM Arena. Sad that we lost again but oh well... They decided to have dinner at Sbarro. We all went home after dinner.





My Sunday:

We went to ATC first and tried the mochi ice cream at Mochiko. It was our first time so we were excited about it. I ordered Cookie Dough while hubby dear got Chocolate. Don't be fooled by my hubby's face in the photo, he enjoyed his dessert as well. And the ambiance was playfully styled =)



                           By the way, my dear hubby bought his Nokia N8 this evening so he has a new toy to play with. I'm happy he's happy 'coz he deserves all the best in life.


*muchos gracias*

2 comments:

  1. Cute earrings and ooh! I see Twister fries. Glad they're back. :D

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi adly!

      i know right!? and very cheap! go and enjoy a twist!



      *muchos gracias*

      Delete