Friday, October 5, 2012

My Despedida Part 1: Buffet at Dad's Glorietta

Ok, since I'm resigning from my work, my dear good friends decided to have a dinner-out. They chose Dad's (everyone is THAT hungry =). The Ultimate Dad's Buffet means we can grab food anywhere we fancy from Kamayan to Saisaki then Dad's. It's P699 per head without drinks. There are a lot of choices but nothing beats Dad's before. Here are the photos taken from our cheat night:


Goofing around while waiting for our ride a.k.a. kokey's ride =)

we just arrived!

couple # 1: RC & Red =)


hungry karen and her baby =)


crizzy's photoshoot nax! =)


yummy dessert plate!

marian obviously enjoying her happy plate =)
couple #2: Ces & John =)

our long table =)

Thank you friends for this! I will always remember the craziness each of us have, I will miss you =) =) =)


*muchos gracias*



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment