Sunday, October 7, 2012

WATCHED : Taken 2 + Shi Lin

We have free movie passes so we decided to watch Taken 2. Since it's a weekend and everyone is in the mall, we got last full show tix at ATC! We had a lot of time to kill so we window shopped then ate dinner at Shi Lin. Their food tastes great which made me miss Taiwan soooo much! And their servings are big too so it was worth every piso. I got the Fried Rice with Chicken Chops and Egg while hubby ordered the Fried Rice with Pork Chops and Egg. I think we spent around 2 hours in the restaurant just to finish the entire meal. After dinner, we came across the mini Soderno inside ATC and I bought a chicharon and miki roll chips (yes, I'm a confessed junk foodie too). Went to Sesou to buy my Human Nature Conditioner. Also, my hubby bought a Bobcat sleeping bag for him to use in the office during night shifts. It was a fun date night, thank you my dear for taking me out tonight =)

my arm candy : beaded bracelet - Bedazzle Accessories / watch - Adidas / white & black with chain - Sugar-kissed
necklace - Sugar-kissed
our free tix : TAKEN 2
my first ever slip-ons from Boardwalk, really comfy!
hungry at Shi Lin
Chicken Chops and Pork Chops yum yum!!!
Bobcat sleeping bag at Olympic Village
Liz Clairborne bag
bought these goodies at the mini food bazaar inside ATC, can't wait!!!
one of my fave local brands : Strengthening Conditioner - Human Nature



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment