Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Despedida Part 2 : Lunch x Meryenda x Gift-giving

Ok, since today is my last day, my dear friends and boss planned a whole day of eating! First, my buddy and "ate" in the office, Ms. Jen, took me out for lunch at World Chicken woohoo! My barkada decided to tag-along too so that we can have our chikahans and kulitans.




Next, my boss, Sir Jojo, ordered for meryenda a Pancit Palabok, BBQ, Pandesal plus drinks as a "goodbye" celeb for me and "welcome back" to our Macon.



My boss is the one on the far right

 Last but not the least, they gathered in my area to give me their "wellness in a supahbowl" token. It was soooo cool! The fishbowl was filled with colorful post-its, each bearing a message. "Message in a fishbowl" not "in a bottle". I love it!!! Plus The SPA giftcard, I can't wait to have a full body massage!!!




tears of joy =)




*burp*

cute =)
Dig in!

At 5 PM, the ladies go to the washroom to do our thing -> brush our teeth! I will definitely miss this! I love how this pic feels sooo natural!


with Macon, Ms. Ria and Tita Rose

And another shot

my dear girlfriends, thank you for everything =)

I just had to take another shot of the gift! I accidentally smudged the ink in the message huhu sorry...




Thank you to my SCR family, colleagues and dear friends for the effort they've done to make me feel special and not sad. Most of the photos were taken from Crizzy's camera 'coz I didn't bring one with me. The last 3 photos were mine.

This is not the end of my story (as I believe God is saying to me). Renew and Rebuild.


*muchos gracias*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment