Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh yes, I'm 28!

What happened on my birthday? Here are pics to summarize how I spent my day =)

First, me and my dear hubby are still awake at the exact midnight of my birthday. He surprised me by giving me gifts woohoooo!!! He got me my 1st motorcycle jacket from Forever21, July issues of Preview magazine and Cosmopolitan magazine, and my fave Mango Bravo cake from Contis.


We went straight to SM Southmall 'coz we need to meet-up with a family friend. After that, I treated myself to a mani-pedi at Callifornia Nails and Day Spa, don't you just love the blue-green ( I failed to get the name of the shade) Orly polish that I chose?!


Next up, lunch at Agave Mexican Cantina. The food was great, they even gave us free Nacho Chips, yumyum!!! great food + reasonable price = definitely coming back =)




Window shopped around the mall a bit then went out to different car shops. We went to Hyundai and Suzuki and browsed thru their compact cars  I did not take any pictures while we were browsing sorry for that. Dinner time came, we went to Acacia Hotel for our birthday buffet =)

my bday outfit: top - Bayo / shorts - Style Staple / sandals - 9 to Five (Taiwan) / bag - Louis Vuitton

the Pandan Juice is a MUST TRY!!!




An ordinary day for me but made extra-ordinary by very loving people especially my mom and my dear hubby. Thank you for the birthday greetings! Thank you Lord for giving me another year to live and love!

*muchos gracias*

No comments:

Post a Comment