Friday, July 20, 2012

Rain, rain go away......

I don't like it when it's raining. I think of those less fortunate who doesn't have a home and sleeps on the streets. So when the rainy days arrive, where do they stay? Such a sad note. So I wish so badly that the rain would stop.

As for me, I had a check-up today with my doctor. I was planning to go straight to work after the check-up but unfortunately, time was not on my side so I ended up going home from the hospital instead. Anyhow, what would em do to perk up the gloomy mood? Post a few stuffs that I saw in the internet are nice to own (and hopefully I will get to own it =)...

Pastel necklace from Edge Co.




Swing by Lulu Swing

Color-blocking sandals (soon...) by Lulu Swing

Such BEAUTY!!! Bright colors giving an oomph on a rainy Friday night!!! How I hope to get these for my birthday next week!!! Birthday genie please grant me my wish, pretty please..........


*muchos gracias*

No comments:

Post a Comment