Friday, July 27, 2012

Tick Tock Tick... and I'm about to turn 28...

In less than 1 hour, I'm turning 28! Thank God for another year that I'm alive and kicking =) I even got my 1st (stylish and comfy) gift weeks ago which came from Ahia Rene and Achie Jane while my 2nd gift (which was yummyyyyeeeee) came early this morning from a dear friend of mine, Katkat =)

my 1st ever  pair of Floretta Fitflop

NEW Bacon, Mango and Egg Breakfast of Yellowcab and I got to taste it already!

Many firsts huh, cool! Thanks for the L-O-V-E! An advance 45 minutes happy boitday to me!!!



*muchos gracias*

2 comments:

  1. ooooh seems yummy.. i should try that when i get a chance to visit yellowcab!


    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Carla!


      yupyup, it was delicioso and I think they have other flavors too so let me know if you've tried one hehe =)


      *muchos gracias*

      Delete