Sunday, July 15, 2012

WATCHED: Ice Age 4 Continental Drift with my dear hubby (oh plus other stuffs...)

My dear hubby had to work overtime so I went around to kill time while waiting for him. I first went to ATC and bought a nice pair of earrings (bearing my initials) from Accessorize for only P150! Window shopped at Greenbelt 'coz almost all shops were on SALE!!! Crossed Landmark where I also bought a set of foot socks (3 assorted pairs) at Burlington for only P200. Then, I ended up having my late lunch at Manang's Chicken at Glorietta 4 Foodchoices. I ordered for a chicken meal which cost me P99, pwede na! I requested for the MILD sauce, they taste similar with BON CHON's. Food-o-meter = 7

                                                         source: http://www.kidukidu.com

At last, hubby came and our schedule for ICE AGE 4 was 7:05 PM. My favorite character ever since is SID, sobrang kulit ng hirits nya that it would make me really laugh. One line he said: "HOLY CRAB" and this really was stuck in my mind 'til now!!! I don't want to be a spoiler so you will get this funny line once you see the movie which is a MUST! Movie-o-meter = 8


So this was how I spent my SATURDATE, 'til my next post =)

*muchos gracias*

No comments:

Post a Comment