Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ADMU vs. DLSU at The Big Dome

I got invited again by my friends to watch the biggest rivalry in college history hehe so I went to meet up with Crissie at MRT Ayala since both of us will be riding the MRT to Cubao. Of course, our MRT ride went so fast that we didn't realize it was our stop already, major chikahan!!! Next, we went straight to Gateway to have our late lunch. Ings, another UAAP enthusiast, met up with us before going to Araneta. Our seats were only UPPER BOX so no reservations, we had to get in line the soonest possible to be able to choose good seats. True enough, our seats were great!!! The game started around 4:30 PM and it was a good game. Although we lost, the players did their best. More pictures to follow because all were taken by my friends and I'm just waiting for them to upload it.



*muchos gracias*

No comments:

Post a Comment