Monday, September 3, 2012

Late Post : DLSU vs. UE at SM Arena

I cannot remember the last time I saw (and even cheered) our college UAAP team hehe which is why when my friends texted me that they have patron (oh yes, patron!!!) tickets for the DLSU vs. UE game, I immediately said YES!!! I wanna check-out how the youngsters play their game and true enough, it was worth the effort =)



It was also my first time to try-out J.Co Donuts and it was deleeesshhhhhh!!! I got the famous ALCAPONE and COCO LOCO, yyuuuuuummmmmm!!!!


WE WON!!! And we had the best seats in the house, I meant arena!



Ofcourse, we had our photo taken with LA Revilla, school's point guard. To be honest, I didn't know the players until that day haha I'm such a LOSER! I will forever be loyal to the CASIO-TENORIO tandem but I'm beginning to idolize the moves of TENG and VOSOTROS =) I do hope our school will get in the Final Four, it has been a while since our last championship and I am hoping also that our biggest rival will not snag the trophy again this year wahhhh!!!! Go Lasalle!!!!!


After the game, I went to meet up with hubby (he had to work overtime on Saturdays) and we had dinner at Gilligan's G5.


*muchos gracias*




No comments:

Post a Comment