Monday, September 3, 2012

Buttered Yang Chow Fried Rice Anyone?

I didn't report for work today because I am somewhat fever-ish so I will just post my thoughts. I discovered that I know how to cook what I call "Buttered Yang Chow Fried Rice". I was in the mood to cook breakfast for my hubby one weekend and it turned out to be better than I expected =)

The recipe are as follows:

Left-over cooked rice
Sweet Ham (or regular Ham)
Onions - chopped
Tomatoes - chopped
Egg - beaten
Butter
Salt - to taste

I put the butter first in the frying pan then cooked the sweet ham, set aside. Sauteed the onions and tomatoes for about 1-2 minutes and added the beaten egg. Placed the left-over cooked rice to mix up with the egg. Added a pinch of the salt and voila! Our favorite rice:


It really tasted delicious! But if you guys have better suggestions, I am open for it! I am never the chef but I always remember my Lola as she was the greatest cook of all time!


*muchos gracias*


No comments:

Post a Comment